1. From now on, when anyone in our ranks who has done some useful work dies, soldier or cook, we should have a funeral ceremony and a memorial meeting in his honor.
A. no matter he is B. whether he has been
C. be he D. whether be he
2. In 1921 Einstein won the Nobel Prize, and was honored in Germany until the rise of Nazism he was driven from Germany because he was a Jew.
A. then B. and C. when D. before
3.Physics is the present-day equivalent of used to be called natural philosophy from which most of present-day science arose.
A. that B. all C. which D. what
4. the population of working age increased by 1 million between 1981 and 1986, today it is barely growing.
A. Whereas B. Even if C. After D. Now that
5. His features were agreeable; his body, slight of build, had something of athletic outline.
A. somehow B. as C. though D. somewhat
2. Cwhen引导时间从句：“纳粹上台的时候,他被赶出德国……”then不是连词, 用在句中不符合句法要求; 如果选B, 应为and then; before填入句中句意不通。
3. D句中要求一个能够引导of介词宾语从句的连接词, 所以只有what具有这个功能。
4. A前后两个句子是对比关系: increased和barely growing, 而even if表示让步“即使”; after表示时间;now that表示原因, 故只有whereas正确。
5. Cthough 表示让步, 意为“虽然”，全句的意思是: “他的长相挺好, 身体虽然瘦小, 但有点儿运动员的样子。”somehow“不知怎么”、“不知什么原因”。as 可以引导让步从句,但句子结构要倒装, 不用于省略句, 因此在此处不合适。somewhat“有几分”、“有点儿”, 没有让步意味。
6. By the first decade of the 21st century, international commercial traffic vastly beyond today’s levels.
A.will be expected to extend B. will have been expected to extend
C.is expected to be extended D. is expected to have extended
7. We advocate the economic, cultural and religious traditions of all national minorities.
A. to respect B. to be respected
C. respecting D. having respected
8. There are two horses at the ends of a rope with all their might in opposite directions.
A. pulling B. pull C. pulled D. to pull
9. Today the Tennessee Valley is one of the richest areas in the world. But if things as they were it would now be a desert.
A. had left B. were left C. had been left D. had been leaving
10.After twenty years abroad, William came back only how his hometown was damaged in an earthquake.
A. to find out B. finding out
C. to have found outD. to be finding out
6. D句子讲的是 “人们期待到21世纪前10年时,国际性商业航空交通远远超过当今水平”, 人们现在就期待, 而不是将来期待, 所以A、B是错误的; 另外, 表示到将来某一时刻为止已经完成的动作或出现的状态, 应用将来完成时, 按句意, 是指extend这一动作的完成, 所以应该在不定式上体现出来。根据上述分析, 选D符合句意要求。
7. C动词advocate后接动名词而不接不定式做宾语。D虽然是动名词, 但用其完成式在语义上讲不通。
8. Apulling是现在分词在句中做horses的定语, 相当于which pull。
9. Chad been left表示与过去事实相反的假设 “如果情况还像以前那样”。
10. A不定式to find out做结果状语,有意想不到的含义。不定式表示结果时, 用其一般式即可。2015考研阅读：真题解析之经济类文章(2)【视频】