试题来源：Slowing Down to the Speed of Life: How to Create a More Peaceful, Simpler Life from the Inside Out
原文作者：Richard Carlson, Joseph Bailey
46. We don’t have to learn how to be mentally healthy; it is built into us in the same way that our bodies know how to heal a cut or mend a broken bone.
47. Our mental health doesn’t really go anywhere; like the sun behind a cloud, it can be temporarily hidden from view, but it is fully capable of being restored in an instant.
48. Mental health allows us to view others with sympathy if they are having troubles, with kindness if they are in pain, and with unconditional love no matter who they are.
49. Although mental health is the cure-all for living our lives, it is perfectly ordinary as you will see that it has been there to direct you through all your difficult decisions.
50. As you will come to see, knowing that mental health is always available and knowing to trust it allow us to slow down to the moment and live life happily.