31. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
32. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
33. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
34. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
35. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
36. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
37. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
38. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that, although the parents' desire to look after children by themselves is understandable, its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
39. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that, although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages,its disadvantages shouldn't be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.
40. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
41. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
42. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able too tain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
43. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part of an independent life,parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people, including teachers and experts in education, should pay considerable attention to this problem.
44. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack of physical exercise may produce disastrous influence on their later life.
45. Many young people always go into raptures at the merely mention of buying fashion clothes. And they seem to be attracted by colorful material,various styles of fashion clothes.
46. It is hard to imagine a student focusing their energy on textbook whileother children are playing.
47. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe thatbasic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in people's life and economic growth.
48. Any parents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between play and study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
49.Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price, which they cannot afford it.
50. Many leaders of government always go into raptures at the mere mention ofartistic and cultural projects. They are forever talking about the nice parks, the smart sculptures in central city and the art galleries with various valuable rarities. Nothing, they maintain, is more essential than such projects in the economic growth.