1. 直到他完成使命(Not until he had fulfilled/finished his mission)did he realize that he was seriously ill. (08.06)
2. The witness was told that under no circumstance ( should he lie to the court ) 他都不应该对法庭撒谎。(07.12)
3. Only in the small town( does he feel secure and relaxed) 他才感觉安全和放松，he feels secure and relaxed. (07.6)
4. Not only ( did he charge me too much ) 他向我收费过高, but he didn't do a good repair job either. (06.6)
5. Only after I found out the truth( did I realize (that) he was innocent ) 我才意识到他是无辜的。
6. Not until the game had begun ( did he arrive at the sports ground )他才到达运动场。
1. Among the report are more outrageous(令人无法容忍的)findings - a Geman fertilizer described itself as "earthworm-friendly", a brand of flour said it was " non- polluting", and a British toilet paper claimed to be "environmentally friendlier".(05.06阅读)
2. Then one day a few years ago, out of my mouth came a sentence that would eventually become me reply to any and all provocations: I don't talk about that anymore.(07.06阅读)
3. Deeply involved with this new technology is a breed of modern business people who have a growing respect for the economic value of doing business abroad. (03.01阅读)
1. Reaching new peaks of popularity in North America is Iceberg Water, which is harvested from icebergs off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada.(06.12阅读)
2. Not only has the highway system affected the American economy by providing shipping routs, it has led to the growth of spin-off industries like service stations, motels, restaurants, and shopping centers/malls. (0606阅读)
3. Only when it's gone do you wish you've done more to protect it.(0806阅读)
eg. Only you can do this job.
4. Not only do we evaluate the cause of the pain, which can help us treat the pain better, but we also help provide comprehensive therapy for depression and other psychological and social issues related to chronic pain.(0706阅读)
5. Had I not attended this workshop, I would have automatically assumed the man was the best candidate because the position required quite a bit of extensive travel.(0906阅读)
6. It is said that never before has man been so highly successful in his attempts to modify the weather on a very small scale.