1. In the first place, some aspects of the traditional technology and methods are harmful and hampering the development of modern technology science.
2. Although modern science and technology have proved that such methods are absurd, there are still millions of people use such methods in many remote places nowadays.
3. In the second place, many values of traditional technology are out of date and should be replaced by modern science.
4. Although many people tend to live under the illusion that traditional technology and methods are still playing extremely important role in people's life, an increasing evidences show that it is less useful than many people think.
5. From what has been discussed above, I firmly believe that time will prove that traditional technology and methods would die out with the development of modern science and technology. The maintenance of the traditional technology and methods is futile.
6. Since it is unnecessary to consider student's routine life, day school can lay stress on teaching instead of other aspects, such as management of dormitory and cafeteria.
7. Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
8. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that both of day schools and boarding schools are important to train young students for our society.
9. There is much discussion over science and technology. One of the questions under debate is whether traditional technology and methods are bound to die out when a country begins to develop modern science and technology.
10. As for me, the declining of traditional technology and methods is not a bad thing; it is the natural result of progress of society.
11. On the one hand, it is indisputable that boarding schools are exerting a growing important effect, especially in last few years.
12. Students attend a boarding school would cultivate their independence as apart from their parents.
13. What's more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.
14. On the other hand, the contribution of day schools can't be ignored.
15. Due to high tuition fee, most of ordinary families cannot afford to send their children to boarding schools.
16. At the time when technology means ever more harmful carbon in the air we breathe, we need these forests now more than ever.
17. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
18. We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
19. There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.
20. It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.