21. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.
22. By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
23. Although people's lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that, shortage of funds is still the one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day.
24. Consequently, the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
25. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit student sand their family, even the society as a whole.
26. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
27. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and less laborious.
28. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines,employees must study knowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
29. No one can deny the basic fact that it is impossible for average workers to master those high-technology skills easily.
30. In the second place, there seem to be too many people without job and not enough job position.
31. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
32. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire totake another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
33. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
34. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
35. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
36. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
37. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
38. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that, althoughthe parents' desire to look after children by themselves is understandable, its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
39. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that, although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages,its disadvantages shouldn't be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.