1) Many people think birth control is quite necessary in China.
2) More and more people agree (realize /are aware) that women should enjoy full equality with men.
3) Students should certainly make continuous efforts.
4) We easily drew the conclusion through the investigation.
1) We are making great efforts to improve our English.
2) We know very little about the nature of human beings.
3) We may think more of the elderly who live apart from their children.
1) Food is the most basic issue to individual and national survival.
2) Whenever you pick up a newspaper, you will always find advertisements.
3) Food is the most basic issue to individual and national survival.
Teenagers are pressured by school work. They are also encouraged by their peers. Under such circumstances, they resort to smoking. But sometimes they feel a little guilty.
1) It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
2) There is no denying that environment protection is of utmost significance.
3) We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our environment too much.
4) On no account can we ignore the importance of environment protection.
5) We should spare no effort to protect our environment.
6) So precious is our environment that we cannot afford to destroy it too much.
7) It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to protect the environment.