1. The houses were built of dry stone with stone slabs for furniture, all very well preserved. 房子是由无浆砌成的石墙建成，以石板为家居，一切保存完好。
2. Other media closer to the scene dismissed Carter as a poor loser. 对此事了解的其他媒体认为,卡特是以个输不起的人/输了就发脾气的人。
3. He is always politically incorrect. 他讲话总是不合时宜。
4. That was not a very happy remark. 那不是很恰当的话。
5. Enjoy the luxury of doing good. ? 以行善为乐。
6. A. His speech was reported at length in the newspaper. 他的演讲在报纸上详细的刊登出来了。
7. I remembered mailing the letter.我记得寄了信。
8. She has an eye for antique furniture. 她对古代家具具有审美眼光。
公司与老员工的关系。American companies maybe pioneers in coping with one of the biggest challenges
If education is the transmission of civilization,we are unquestionably progressing.Civilization is inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century,civilization would die,and we should be savages again.So our finest modern achievement is our spending of wealth and toil which never have been known before in the provision of higher education for all.Once colleges were luxuries,designed for the male half of the leisured class; today universities are so numerous that he who runs may become a Ph.D.We may not have been better than the selected geniuses of the past,but we have raised the level and average of knowledge beyond any age in history. 只搜到这一段，还有一自然段找不到。
Respected Mr. Chairman, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen, all the dear friends, in this beautiful spring season, the Eighth Investment and Trade Forum for Cooperation between East and West China is grandly opened today.
On behalf of the current forum’s organizing committee and the People’s Government of Shaanxi Province, I’d like to extend our warm welcome and wholehearted wishes to all the honored guests at home and abroad, delegates from participant ministries and commissions, provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government.
I’d also like to extend the warm welcome to compatriots from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan as well as friends of various circles present at this important national economic and trade gathering.
Let us wish the Eighth Investment and Trade Forum for Cooperation between East and West China a complete success! Thank you all!!